1. Experience. Are you a full-time professional agent? How long have you been in the business? What professional designations do you have?
2. Team. Do you have a personal assistant, team, or staff to handle the various parts of the purchase? How do I communicate with them?
3. Website. Will you list my home online? What is the URL? What is your email address?
4. Communication. How will we communicate during this process- fax, email, phone, text message? How often will we touch base?
5. Marketing. What is your average market time? How do I know I’m getting top dollar for my home?
6. Referrals. Will you give me names of past clients?
7. Performance. Do you have a performance guarantee or can you outline some expectations for me? If I’m not satisfied, can I terminate our listing agreement?
8. Payment. How will you get paid? How are fees structured? May I have that in writing? What are all estimated costs?
9. Pricing. How would you develop pricing strategies for our home?
10. Selling. What will you do to sell my home? Who determines where and when my home is marketed? Who pays for your advertising?
Your real estate agent is the best source of information about the local community and real estate topics. Give the Jackie Ruden Realty Team a call today at 435-272-7710 to learn more about local areas, discuss selling a house, or tour available homes for sale.