The right real estate agent can help educate you about your market and analyze your preferences to guide you to homes that meet your criteria. They also coordinate the work of other professionals, negotiate on your behalf, maintain paperwork deadlines, and solve problems that arise. Ultimately, they are there to ensure that your home-buying process goes as smoothly as possible! In addition to being licensed and professional, make sure your agent is qualified by asking them the following questions.
- Why did you become a real estate agent?
- Why should I work with you?
- What do you do better than other real estate agents?
- What process will you use to help me find the right home for my particular wants and needs?
- What are the most common things that go wrong in a transaction and how would you handle them?
- What are some mistakes that you think people make when buying their first home?
- What other professionals do you suggest we work with and what are their credentials?
- Can you provide me with references or testimonials from past clients?
Your real estate agent is the best source of information about the local community and real estate topics. Give Jackie Ruden Realty Team a call today at 435-272-7710 to learn more about local areas, discuss selling a house, or tour available homes for sale.